Marketing Manager/Behaviour Change Practitioner
Job title: Marketing Manager/Behaviour Change Practitioner (full-time)
Location: Wirral head office with national reach, therefore some travel
Salary: Competitive with attractive staff benefits
Deadline: Application by CV and cover letter (e-mail) by Sunday 22nd October
Interviews: From w/c 30th October
An independent survey revealed that Hitch employees have a better sense of mental wellbeing than people in the average workplace*. And we think there’s a reason we’re happier than most.
For starters, we’re good friends who work together as a team and we encourage that team to learn and grow. We also support our people to create meaningful, award–winning work they can feel proud of and do everything we can to achieve a sensible work/life balance for all.
That’s not to say we’re soft, because we’re not. What we are in fact is an incredibly ambitious integrated agency and industry leader in social change – and we give 100% to being good at those things.
We like you already. You’re a conscientious and hardworking creative thinker who wants to do something meaningful with their skills. Marketing with a social conscience is the perfect challenge.
Our clients will love you. They’ll trust you implicitly because you’re bang up-to-date with the latest thinking and techniques, good at what you do and great under pressure.
You’ll fit perfectly with our organisational culture and are keen to learn and share ideas. You might like to join in with Hobnob Thursdays, you might not. Listen, it’s fine either way.
The technical bit
We’re looking for:
• a talented key accounts marketing manager/behaviour change practitioner with at least five years’ experience;
• experienced in managing projects for a range of clients in the commercial, public and charity sectors;
• proven integrated marketing communications and campaigns planning experience, including developing content;
• a strategic thinker and implementer;
• social and consumer research know-how;
• ability to translate marketing theory and best practice into successful client outcomes.
We have a preference for:
• a person with agency experience;
• a well qualified person who is a member of professional organisation/s.
* The same survey revealed we should eat more vegetables (including carrots), but we won’t dwell on that.